The Azure Haze strain created by the son of legend DJ Short from Old World Genetics .
JD Short has made another mass producer and easy growing strain the same as his father.
DJ Short created one of the most famous strains in the United States called Blue Dream.
Now his son is back once again with his famous Blueberry strain.
Azure Haze vs Blue Dream
Although both of the strains are made out of Blueberry the difference is the phenotypes.
The version of a Blueberry F4 and Super Silver Haze is what makes up the Azure Haze genetics.
- Not to be confused with Blue Dream this one has the (F5) version of the blueberry strain.
An Indica dominant strain is a new and has gotten some excellent reviews so far.
It grows with a dense spear like buds to a medium to tall height.
A little slower to finish flowering in an average ten weeks, with usually a higher yield than normal.
An uplifting experience that leads to a relaxed, body stone with an appetite.
Where to buy Azure Haze Strain
If you live in the United States and in a state that is legal to purchase please check out Weed Maps for Azure Haze prices, stock levels and locations nearest you !
Where to Buy Azure Haze Seeds
Here is a list of some reputable online seed shops I recommend if you are interested in growing this strain.
Lineage of Azure Haze
DJ Short F4 Blueberry Indica x Super Silver Haze
Currently there are no known descendants.
The THC amount for Azure Haze starts at 16 % and goes up to 20% . It also has a little higher CBD properties than CBN properties.
Azure Haze Terpene Profile
The terpene profile of Azure Haze consists of the following markers:
- A-Pinene 0.01% – Pine
- B-Pinene 0.01% – Rosemary
- Linalool 0.01% – Lavender
- Myrcene 0.07% – Mango
- Caryophyllene 0.37% – Pepper
- Humulene 0.37% – Hops
- Limonene 0.01% – Citrus
- Terpineol 0.01% – Lillac
- ox-Caryophyllene 0.01% – Basil
Azure Haze strain is a great for medical issues that include:
- Relieve headaches
Effects / Experience :
The effect or feeling of consuming Azure Haze are Uplifting, aids appetite, relaxed, body buzz(stone) .
Daytime use recommended.
How to Grow Azure Haze
The Azure Haze strain can be grown indoors or outdoors.
The plant is easy to grow just like the Blue Dream and can have a high yield.
The plants can grow in any medium from hydro to soil. You will get the most yield from a hydroponic method.
But the best flavor is when growing in the soil !
Azure Haze marijuana plants also work well with the SCROG method.
The Azure Haze yield varies from 400-900 grams per plant on average.
Grow to a height of four to five feet or 1-2 meters tall.
The Azure Haze flowering time takes around nine to ten weeks.
When growing Azure Haze outdoors, the plants are usually ready around the middle of October for the Northern hemisphere.
In the Southern Hemisphere, it varies upon climate.
The temperatures for the plant are suitable for mild temperature areas.
- Be aware of damp climates as the Azure Haze cannabis plant is susceptible to mold and red spider mites just like the Blue Dream.
- Yield: Up to 400 gr indoor / 400 gr outdoor
- Height: 3 feet tall indoors, reaching 6 feet tall outside.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Flowering time: 8-10 Weeks
- Outdoor Harvest North hemisphere: End of September early October
- Outdoor Harvest South Hemisphere: varies upon climate.
- Climate: Good for mild, temperate areas. Not good for Damp Climates
- Growing Medium: Soil or Hydroponic with Scrog
- Environment: Indoors or Outdoors
Have you tried the azure haze strain or grown it?
Let me know in the comments.